Woocommerce GTBank GTPay Payment Integration Wordpress Plugin
Woocommerce plugin for GTpay that serve as a bridge that links your website or blog to the GTBank GTPay payment gateway. After integrating your website, your visitors, customers or donor will be able to make payment with their Debit/Credit ATM Cards. The system support Verve Card, Mastercard, Visa Card, GTBank Internet Banking and USSD *737# code payment. The bank settles the funds to your Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Corporate account.₦15,000.00 In Stock Featured Add To Cart Add To Wishlist
- Merchant ID : enter your gtpay merchant id given to you by GTBank
- HashKey : enter your hash key which was given to you by GTBank
You will have these things once you apply for the merchant account from GTPay.
To signup for GTPay visit any branch of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc and register for your GTPay merchant account.
This Woocommerce GTBank GTPay Payment Extension is compatible with Wordpress Version 4.9.7 . For customers using other versions of Wordpress, ediaro.com can customise it to your desired version via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp (+234) 080-9502-9999.
The plugin is designed to support Nigerian and international
cards, subject to GTBank activating your account to accept international
Gtbank GTPay by default is setup in test mode, then the developer integrate to the bank gateway; for the bank to test, after passing it, they account is moved to live mode. The plugin is designed in a hybrid form to support test and live mode. We also offer complimentary professional integration certification service which is usually the difficult one that many developers spend months to pass through.
If your plugin version is different, you can request a custom payment development by emailing email@example.com
To begin accepting payments with GTPay on your Woocommerce website, click add to cart to order now.
Brief about the developer
Brief about the developer
The plugin is developed by ediaro.com. The company ensures it’s plugins/modules/extensions meet precise requirements of the clients and perform optimally through its high quality coding. This is a very fundamental part to your Woocommerce store, so we make it a top priority.
We make sure our WooCommerce extensions meet the precise requirements of our clients and deliver the promised performance through high quality coding. These aspects matter when it comes to your WooCommerce store hence we keep them on top priority. Powered by AJAX and jQuery, our WooCommerce addons are responsive and dynamic with user friendly backend. To learn more about custom integration at ediaro.com, click here.
Brief about GTBank GTPay
GTBank GTPay is a service offered by Guaranty Trust BankPlc to allow customers accept payments on their website. The platform support Nigerian Cards – Visa, MasterCard and Interswitch. GTBank has upgraded their interface and coding from how it was last year. The platform now have better aesthetics and codes are simplified for developers.
The gateway has over 4000 customers using the gateway to process local and international transactions.
- GTPay customers commend that the Bank gateway is competitively better than the alternative
- The bank has a dedicated Email to handle GTPay issues, so makes issues resolution more direct via emails.
- GTBank GTPay support Nigeria and International cards
GTBank GTPay is much more stable.
- GTPay payment gateway is one of the most widely used processor on many Nigerian websites. It supports Visa, MasterCard and Interswitch.
- GTPay payment gateway support international cards (Visa and MasterCard).
- GTBank is a certified developer partner, hence their GTPAY Integration for merchants fee is waived. Their customers get a waiver for integration – reduced sign-on fee.
- GTPay integration documents and coding has been upgraded to make it easier for integrator to understand.
BRIEF ABOUT GTPAY
GTPay is a secure internet payment gateway developed to facilitate payments online using debit Cards issued by banks on the Interswitch Network. GTPay plugs in seamlessly with the existing websites of customers and acts as a bridge between the customer’s website and financial institutions (Banks). The payment solution,
Provides a convenient alternative payment channel to all customers. Enables cardholders to pay merchants (our customers) for internet purchases of goods and services from the comfort of their offices/homes by supplying details of their local debit/credit cards. Ensures transaction amount is deducted from cards instantly and merchant’s account credited within 24 hours
- Convenient means of payment
- Acceptance of both local and international cards
- Global reach for merchants
- Increased sales
- Promotes cashless transactions
- Instant value for successful transactions
- International Acceptance: GTPAY accepts both locally and internationally issued cards including Interswitch, MasterCard and VISA.
- Timely transaction processing: Merchants get value next day after transaction takes place.
- GTPAY monitoring log: GTPAY comes with a unique, online monitoring console that allows merchants view transactions as they occur.
- Reduced sign-on fee: GTBank is a certified developer partner so we take on GTPAY integration for our merchants and as such the integration fee is waived for them.
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a leading African financial institution with vast business interests spanning West and East Africa, as well as the United Kingdom. The Bank has an Asset Base of over 3.213 trillion, Shareholders’ funds of 581.91 billion and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Cote d’Ivoire, Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
Established in 1990 on a foundation of excellence, superior customer experience, ethics and best practices, GTBank has created an oasis in the African banking industry; delivering consistent year on year growth in clientele base and key financial indices since its inception.
Guaranty Trust Bank is recognized as one of the most profitable and well managed financial institutions in Africa for providing quality service, ethics, professionalism, integrity, innovation and internationally accepted corporate governance standards.