How to Pay
How to Pay with Nigerian Debit/Credit Card
After entering your Billing/Shipping details, select your preferred card option and proceed to payment. You will be shown order summary then option; then proceed.
- You will be redirected to the Card Payment Page
- Enter you card Details and Click on Pay
- Follow the Instructions (Enter your OTP)
- When complete, a success confirmation page will be displayed and receipt of payment emailed t you.
Don’t have a credit card?
In case you do not have a Debit/Credit card, we offer you a choice of transaction options for your purchases to help you feel comfortable. You can choose any of the following payment options below to make your payments:
You can pay by
• Wire Transfer
• Western Union
• Digital Currencies (Bitcoin, PerfectMoney etc)
• Bank Transfer/Internet Banking/ Cheque Deposit/ Cash Deposit to our Bank account in Nigeria. With these methods we are required to wait until the funds are cleared to our account before shipping your order. In the case of a Wire Transfer and Cheques, this is usually not more than 2-3 working days; all things been equal, for Western Union, the time duration varies and for Cash Deposit in Nigeria it’s usually instant. If you choose options 2, our shopping cart will remove the purchased product from the public section of the site and put them in an order in your account. A customer service agent will call you to confirm the order and we will then email you an invoice and wiring/payment instructions.
Bank Transfer/Internet Banking/ Cheque Deposit/ Cash Deposit
Complete the order process and receive Bank payment instructions in your email.
Afterwards, email us your evidence of payment at firstname.lastname@example.org we will fulfill the order within 24 hrs.